SOLD – Faerie Funk – Original Painting
**THIS ORIGINAL PAINTING HAS BEEN SOLD**
This painting is the 1st painting in my urban faerie series. I needed to create an urban fairy, so I came up with this funky portrait of a hip-hop styled fairy. This faerie was not meant to stay in the forest.
This is an ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING on canvas. It is a finished edge canvas so it is ready to hang with or without a frame. The edges are painted sold black & I have nailed in a hanger on the back so it is ready to hang.
* Special thanks to model: Fae Stock from deviantart.com for the photo reference.
* I am cleaning out my studio & trying to purge older artwork. This is the ORIGINAL Oil PAINTING created by Deanna Davoli for a super great price!!! Original asking price was $250.00.*
* This is the ORIGINAL Oil Painting titled "Faerie Funk".
* It was created using oil paints on canvas & measures 8x10 inches.
* Created in 2009.
* It has 3 coats of varnish on it to protect & seal it.
* This painting is a finished edge canvas so NO FRAMING IS REQUIRED.
* The finished edges are painted black.
* There is a hanger on the back & comes with nails.
* Comes with "Certificate of Authenticity"
* It is very beautiful & looks even better in person.
Image Size: 8" wide X 10" tall X 3/4" deep (inches)
*All images copyright Deanna Davoli - Davoli LLC 2014