$10.00 – $100.00
"Heartbreak" was a prompt provided by the Year of the Unicorn hosted by Heather R. Hitchman . I think we have all had heartbreak in one form or another. This beautifully dark lady has had her fair share. Her heart is exposed, broken and stitched up. However, there is always hope and light! I like to think of the Unicorn Horn she holds as the magical light that will heal this poor soul's broken heart. How do you see the Unicorn horn?
* Image title "Heartbreak"
* Comes in 8"x10", 11"x14" and 16"x20" prints
* Printed on Luster/semi-gloss photo paper.
* Limited Edition (LE) Canvases are hand embellished with glitter, printed on canvas and stretched on stretcher bars. They are finished edges (do not need to frame) and ready to hang!!
* All of my prints are printed on archival quality (will not yellow) luster photo paper. Ink colors last up to 200 years.
* Each print is individually packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and shipped with cardboard to prevent bending in the mail.
5"x7" ($10.00), 8"x10" ($16.00), 11"x14" ($30.00), 10"x13" LE Canvas Print ($100.00)
sad Art heartbroken heartbreak junicorn unicorn horn