SHIPPING & RETURNS
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION
Deanna takes great pride & care with all items that are purchased. All orders are filled & shipped directly from Deanna’s studio in the United States of America. Orders shipped within 3 business days of the clearing of payment. *If orders cannot be shipped within this time frame due to vacations or show schedule, Deanna will notify you via email once the order has been placed.
$0.01 – $5.00 = $1.00
$5.01 – $20.00 = $3.00
$20.01 – $49.99 = $5.00
$50.00 – $100.00 = $14.00
$100.01 and up = $20.00
*Mugs ship by weight at $4.50 per pound*
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & HANDLING
$0.01 – $5.00 = $5.00
$5.01 – $20.00 = $15.00
$20.01 – $49.99 = $25.00
$50.00 – $100.00 = $40.00
$100.01 and up = $50.00
*Mugs ship by weight at $10.00 per pound*
Deanna ships via the United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class mail. Insurance & delivery confirmation can be included on any purchases just Contact Page
Insurance & delivery confirmation are required for purchases of all Original Artwork. Buyer is responsible for the additional shipping fees. Deanna also ships Worldwide!
Deanna does her best to ensure items are securely packaged, however, it is realized that even the best packaging can get damaged during delivery. If you receive your package damaged, or have any other issues with your purchase, please go to the Contact Page immediately.
Deanna wants her customers to be happy with their purchases & takes great pride in the products & art she creates.
I AM AN ECO-FRIENDLY BUSINESS !!
* Mother Earth is very important to me & I try to practice as many “green” living habits as possible. Although I have not found a green way to produce everything I make, I believe that in the near future I will be able to, making my business 100% “GREEN”, Yeah! Here is what I presently do to practice an eco-friendly/green business:
* My backing boards are made from 100% recycled paper.
* The plastic sleeves that I use for my art prints are made from recycled plastic.
* I recycle all of my ink cartridges.
* Any paper scraps that I have when cutting out images are recycled.
* Most of my packaging materials are recycled.
* My printer is an Energy Star print 😉