Waiting For The Dawn
$10.00 – $30.00
This sad and lonely vampire waits upon the rising sun to end her eternity. Torn between her pain and ever lasting life, she does have a glimmer of hope in her heart. Will she end her fate with the rising sun? Or decide her life is still worth it?
This drawing is an illustration for a poem written by the fabulous dark fantasy author Philip Lee McCall II.
*Special thanks to =liam-stock for the photo reference*
Click here to view Phil's Blog: Phil's Blog
Tell me what do you think?
Sitting here upon the brink?
Perhaps you would like a drink?
Tell me what is your name?
Shall you ever be the same?
Really what is the point of this game?
It shall seem
The end is near
But do not fear
It is so clear
~ Copyright - Philip Lee McCall II
* This is a print from my original oil painting titled “Waiting For The Dawn″
* This print is archival quality.
* Printed on Luster/semi-gloss photo paper.
* All of my prints are printed on archival quality (will not yellow) luster photo paper. Ink colors last up to 200 years.
* Each print is individually packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and shipped with archival backing board to prevent bending in the mail.